To place an Order, you must register as member by creating an Account on the Site. You must only submit to us information which is accurate and true. You must also keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the Site. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
1. What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- – Name
- – Contact information including email address
- – Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
2. How we use the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- – Internal record keeping.
- – We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- – From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for unsuccessful delivery order. We may contact you by email or phone.
- – We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.