As an old Chinese saying goes: “Hunger breeds discontentment, food to soup as a first.”From time immemorial, our ancestors knew how to make a variety of delicious soup. Nowadays, in the daily routine meal or festive feast, soup indispensable because of its high nutritional.
Traditional Chinese physician doggerel: “A soup before meals, better than medicine side.” Physician believes that soup can strengthen spleen, improves appetite, nourish throat, improve physical health anddispel pathogenic cold. Ingredients selection and combination is the secret to good soup. Fresh and high quality ingredients are selected for combination with herbs and condiments to make a pot of nutritious and delicious soup.
With the changing times and the popularity of fast food culture, soup made simplistic. The company Tongee (KL) Sdn Bhd with more than 50years in Chinese herbs business, with the expertise and experience to transforms the traditional herbs recipes into modern living style. Now you could taste and enjoy the old recipes in just three simple steps.
“Togi” herbs soup mixed with all natural ingredients, premium herbs and spices, it secret recipes derived from Chinese medicine shop. Now you can easily prepare a pot of nutritious and delicious soup to ease the family’s fatigue and illness. This is a pot of love and care that rejuvenates the family with an energy born of nature.
“Togi” nourishing soup series attain a balance with ingredients that are nutritious, and warm or neutral in nature.
Togi Traditional Herbal Broth Spices
- Main Ingredients:Ginseng, Angelicae Sinensis, Rehmaniae Glutinosa, Codonopsis Pilosulae, Liguistici Wallichii, Glycorrhiza Uralensis, Polygonti Odorati, Fructus Anisi Stellati, Pepper, Fructus Lycii, Citri Exocarpium.
- Value of the soup: Replenishes blood, Improves Blood Flow, Replenishes
The right bowl of soup contains a profound diet cultural history. Soup gradually becomes an indispensable part of life, more and more people pay attention to the soup ingredients. Now let us regain the history with Togi herb soup, reap the benefits and gain better health.”RM7.90
9 Main Benefits:
- Supplements dietary nutrition
- Prevents cancer and mutation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Kills bacteria&treats inflammation
- Detoxifies through urination&reduces the toxicity of tobacco and alcohol
- Improves carbohydrate metabolism,lowers blood sugar&prevents diabetes
- Aids in digestion,cuts greasiness&relieving the digestion tracts
- Antioxidant,anti-aging&increases longevity
- Lowers lipid levels,aids in losing weight,softens of blood vessels&prevents cardiovascular diseases
Each gram of D’Glu Tea consists of 18 types amino acids as well as 210 million Eurotium Cristatum bacteria.It also consists of “Catechin” which increases the rate of fat burning when exercising.
- Avoid drinking when fever
- Liver patients should avoid drinking
- Pregnant/Lactating/Breastfeeding women should should avoid drinking
- Malnutrition people and Anemic patients should avoid drinking
- Drink with caution when intoxicated by alcohol
- The physiologically-drained or Ulcer disease patients should drink with caution.
- Drink with caution when pairing with medication.
- The number of intake should be advised by a health professional. It is advised to drink up to 3 packs a day.
- Brew the tea with room temperature water and drink right after,the consistency of the drink can be adjusted to your liking. It is suggested to use 400ml per pack.
- People who are sensitive to Theophylline-related medicine,with low blood sugar or pregnant women are not advised to consume.
- “The Three Highs”” are diseases caused after years of accumulation of over nutrition;therefore it would take an average of 3 to 6 months of continuous intake.Only then can the efficiency of regulation and recovery reach its maximum results.
- Once the results of your health checkups appear to be stable, you may reduce the frequency of intake,maintaining the balance of your body’s metabolism.
TOGI D’Glutea is an extraction of golden camellia tea. Its effects are 60 times more than the same quality of tea containing tea polyphenols, amino acids, caffeine, tea polysaccharides, pigments, vitamins, saponins, cellulose, minerals and other compounds. Drinking once or twice a day prevents the three highs.RM199.00RM199.00